When reserving an apartment, a reservation agreement with the buyer will be concluded and the preparation of sales contract under the law of obligations will be initiated. Upon request, a sales offer of the apartment will be issued to the buyer for applying for a bank loan.
Lawful sales contract
Upon purchase of the apartment prior to the completion of the Tiiru 5 building, a notarial sales contract under the law of obligations of the apartment ownership will be concluded. At the conclusion of a sales contract, a private purchaser will pay 15% and a legal person will pay 25% of the purchase price.
A real estate contract
When Tiiru 5 building is ready and the apartment is ready to be handed over to the client in agreed condition, a notarial real estate contract will be concluded. The buyer pays the remaining part of the purchase price, and the transfer of the apartment and transfer of ownership of the apartment takes place. If you would like to get more information about the sales process, please contact our sales representative.
The sales price of the apartment includes following:
· completion of the apartment according to the project;
· connection with utility networks (water, electricity, sewage);
· the interior decoration of the apartment and sanitary facilities;
· storage room.
The following is not included to the sales price:
· notarial fees and state fee related to the conclusion of a sales contract;
· connection fees for data transmission, cable television, telephone, etc.;
· parking place on the property.
Financial services are provided by Swedbank AS. Read about the terms of service at www.swedbank.ee, consult a bank employee, if necessary.
Phone: 613 1324
Tiiru 5, Pärnu – when ordering a valuation report for a purchase from Kinnisvaraekspert offers a 30% discount on the valuation report.